Pay Lynxs, Inc. is legal entity that owns or administers the Services, as identified therein, is the primary controller of your personal information provided to, or collected by or for, the Services, and, in any event, you may contact us at the address below.
Data We Collect From You
We collect information about you and your business when you enroll to use our service. The information we collect includes:
- Business contact details, such as your name, title, work email address, work address, and work phone number;
- Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords, password hints and similar security information;
- Payment information, such as a account and routing number of related billing contact information;
- Other account registration information that is included on the Sign-Up page of our application when you enroll in the service that is needed to setup your account.
Data We Collect from Service Use
The Service automatically collects information about how you and your device interact with the Service, including:
- Computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system and other software installed on your device, mobile platform and unique device identifier and other technical identifiers, error reports and performance data;
- Usage data, such as the features you used, the settings you selected, URL click stream data, including date and time stamp, and referring and exit pages, and pages you visited or searched for on the Service; and/or
- Number of API calls and related request and response payloads.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose personal information collected by our site to third parties in the ordinary course of business. However, we may share some information with certain partner organizations who are promoting our services to their association members who becomes clients of our service, but this information is limited to informing them that your business is using our service, but individual user or usage information.
Depending on how you interact with us and the Service and your preferences, we use your personal information to:
- Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of the Service;
- Process and fulfil an API or other type of request, order, download, subscription or other transaction (including to process payments);
- Provide technical, product and other support and to help keep the Service working, safe and secure;
- Enhance and improve the Service and our other products and services and to develop new products, services and benefits;
- Offer you customized content and other personalization to make the Service more relevant to your interests;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
- Notify you about changes, updates or other announcements related to the Service and our other products and services;
- Deliver targeted advertisements, promotional messages, notices and other information related to the Service, your interests and other products, events and services;
- Identify usage trends and develop data analysis, including for purposes of research, audit, reporting and other business operations, including determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating our business performance, or in other ways pursuant to a customer agreement; and/or
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you are an administrator of an organization with a subscription to the Service, we will use your details to communicate with you about your organization’s subscription and related services. If you supply us contact information of your colleagues that also use our service, we may contact those individuals with communications about the Service that may include reference to you.
Sharing of your Information
If you access the Service through a subscription administered by your organization, your personal information and certain usage data gathered through the Service may be accessed by or shared with the administrators authorized by your organization for the purposes of usage analysis, subscription management and compliance, cost attribution and departmental budgeting.
We also disclose your personal information if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation;
- detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues; and
- protect the rights, property or safety of other users, employees and others; and as part of a corporate transaction, such as a transfer of assets to or an acquisition by or merger with another company.
Your Communications Preferences
You can manage your communications preferences when you register with the Service, by updating your account features and preferences, by using the “opt-out”, unsubscribe mechanism, or other means provided within the communications that you receive. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be unsubscribed from certain communication. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Service whenever necessary.
Accessing and Updating your Information
The Service may allow registered users to directly access and review their account information and make corrections or updates upon login at any time. Keeping such information up to date is solely the responsibility of the user. Registered users may also close their account directly through the Service or by contacting the Service’s customer support.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Service and fulfill the transactions you have requested, and for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and enforcing our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect information from people under the age of 18 or target the Service to people under 18.
We use a variety of administrative, physical and technical security measures to help safeguard your personal information.
Locations of Processing
Your personal information may be stored and processed in servers that a located in the United States of America.
You have the right under certain privacy and data protection laws to request free of charge:
- access to and correction or deletion of your personal information,
- that we cease or limit our processing of your personal information,
- a copy of your personal information (right to data portability), and to
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the address set out below. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
Chief Compliance Officer
Pay Lynxs, Inc.
2175 NW Raleigh St, Suite 110
Portland, OR 97210